What guides our approach
In this three-year project, faculty from three major Moroccan universities have joined with a Fulbright senior scholar to redesign, implement, and assess new designs for English instruction in Moroccan universities that respond to these conditions:
- Class enrollments of 100 or more students;
- Substantial numbers of students who speak English well but struggle with academic literacy tasks;
- A newly redesigned national English curriculum for universities;
- Substantial use of and access to the Internet by students (but not yet 100%);
- A need for culturally relevant and accessible English-language resources.